Friday, March 19, 2010

Wandering of Late

So Calming the Psalms has proved a remarkable journey, even if it is still in its infancy. It's using up a lot of my usual study and thinking time, so there won't me much posted over here for the time being.

Together in the Bible is also taking up some time. This Bible study is working through the Gospel of Mark. The readings are set up such that we will be reading about the final week of Jesus' life during Holy Week. It is also proving to be a very rewarding study.

Last, like I need another web site, the BAC2U pages are starting to fill out.

This reads like a "where I've been" page that lots of folks post on occasional Fridays. Except they are all at least partly my work. Oh well.

1 comment:

golfdoc said...

Dave , have not seen or heard from you in Matt's blog lately . You OK ?
Here's my e-mail address :
golfdoc@rochester.rr.com